Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, as well as the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content online marketers, material developers, and digital marketers some important lessons that they can use in 2023.
However, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are three lists– and why each one utilizes a different method to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Regrettably, that list taught lots of marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward interesting videos that kept viewers watching.
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, since “watch time” offers you a sense of what material viewers really enjoy, instead of videos that they click and after that desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from unveiling its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to revealing its “top trending videos,” based on time spent watching, sharing, commenting, liking, and other elements.
In other words, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “viewer complete satisfaction.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not pay attention to videos; it takes notice of audiences.
So, instead of trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm happy, focus on making videos that make your viewers pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To find out crucial lessons that can be used in 2023, we need to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to be successful, so relative watch time is more vital for brief videos, and outright watch time is more important for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the daddy of beloved Minecraft developer Technoblade checks out a goodbye letter from his kid.
The player lost his battle with cancer in June, but his tradition stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film industry’s most distinguished event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has actually led him to become a leading developer with a devoted fanbase.
However nobody knew what he appeared like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this legendary Super Bowl halftime show loaded with some of the most significant artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Constructed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced storage facility, MrBeast challenges candidates to traverse a chocolate river, climb up a candy wall, compete in confection-themed video games, and delight in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- Glitterbomb Payback” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts spectacular revenge on a scam call center in the current variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays an individual journey from adolescence to their adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the method.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Scuba Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mystical place. It has lots of unknown sea animals, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Challenges” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off astonishing aerial stunts.
3. “Feature Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most renowned dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was decided that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does fool shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap In Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the feared space in between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, creators Jay & Sharon reveal us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized skit, amusing creator Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters attempting to acquire entrance– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Skill)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were puzzled by this magic trick.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its smart trick.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses an entirely different approach to determine the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes good sense.
The top ads are generally the ones with the biggest budgets, which increase view counts, but not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The innovative agency for this advertisement was Fortunate Generals and the media company was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a good idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The imaginative firm was Psyop, and the media firm was internal.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the supreme clan destination! A location where you and your clan can develop and BATTLE together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description says,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one person alone, however we can accomplish it if we all sign up with forces and unify.
Similar to football players come together as a group to score goals, we aim to utilize the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the best goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative agency was internal, and the media company was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts welcomes fans on a wonderful first-person journey through among the most beloved movie franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other well-regarded cast members and filmmakers across all 8 Harry Potter movies for the very first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a conventional mobile phone? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The innovative firm was The Refinery, and the media agency was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“Everybody will pass away. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battleground and our buddies into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Video Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media firm was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“See everything that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Essential Lesson That Online Marketers Can Apply In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, leading Shorts, and leading advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring various kinds of video, and different types of advertisements are much better for various marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ Best SMM Panel